Become a Member or Renew Your Membership – choose the level of Membership that makes best sense for you!
All Members enjoy:
- free admission to the museum
- 10% discounts in the museum store
- special recognition in museum publications
- subscription to The NLM Quarterly Newsletter and email newsletters
- members’ rates for events, programs, lectures & classes
- Lighthouse Tender – Individual ($50) receive E-newsletters, museum updates and free lectures.
- Lighthouse Tender Family* ($75) *two adults & children under age 18 receive E-newsletters, museum updates and free lectures.
Additional benefits of higher levels of Membership
- Range Light Supporting/Business Membership ($100) Includes all above plus admission benefits at all museums belonging to the Council of American Maritime Museums (CAMM); a tremendous value exposing you to some of the best historical collections in the U.S.
- Sustaining Lighthouse Keeper ($250) Includes all above and museum facility rental opportunities
- Lifetime Founding Membership ($500) offered for a limited time only. Includes all above and Founding Members names will be recorded in perpetuity on a plaque inside of the museum and given a handsome certificate suitable for framing.
- Lighthouse Beacon Membership ($1,000) Includes all above and discounts on museum facility rental. Lighthouse sponsorship is displayed in the “Wall of Lights” with member’s name inscribed below the model.
- Corporate Fresnel Lens Membership ($5000) Includes all above plus Corporate logo on all events, website and on the “Donor Panel”
If you have additional questions about the levels of membership above or want information about Business or Organization membership, contact us via email or by calling 718-390-0040.
The National Lighthouse Museum is a 501 (C) 3 Not for Profit Organization. All contributions are tax deductible to full extent of law.