All Tours are scheduled for 3 hours, however, tides and currents may increase the time needed to return to dock!
Boat Tour Rules:
• All boat tours will depart from Pier 1, St. George, Staten Island, adjacent to the National Lighthouse Museum.
• Check-in begins an hour before boat’s departure.
Boarding begins 30 minutes before departure. Tide and currents may delay our return to the dock. Please plan accordingly.
• Due to space and safety requirements, large coolers are not permitted on board, only very small carry-ons.
• No refreshments will be available onboard due to COVID modifications. You can bring your own!
• Please be aware that there may be boarding limitations for people with disabilities at the pier. Kindly call us to discuss if this might be an issue for you or your guest 718-390-0040.
• Please note FareHarbor is the processor of credit card payments for the National Lighthouse Museum. A charge for FareHarbor will appear on your credit card statement, not National Lighthouse Museum.
• Tickets are non-refundable.
• Lighthouse Boat Tours commence rain or shine.
• Covid rules:
Beginning August 17, staff and customers age 12 and older will be required to show proof they have received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized for emergency use by the FDA or WHO for:
This new requirement — called the Key to NYC — includes bars, fitness gyms, movie and stage theatres, museums and other indoor venues.
There are multiple ways to show proof of vaccination:
• A photo or hard copy of their CDC vaccination card
• NYC COVID Safe App
• New York State Excelsior App
• Official vaccine record
• A photo or hard copy of an official vaccination record of a vaccine administered outside the United States for one of the following vaccines: AstraZeneca/SK Bioscience, Serum Institute of India/COVISHIELD and Vaxzevria, Sinopharm, or Sinovac.
Visit nyc.gov/keytonyc to find additional resources for businesses, including printable copies of required signage, a Key to NYC Pass checklist, FAQs, and more.