- All boat tours will depart from Pier 1, St. George, Staten Island, adjacent to the National Lighthouse Museum.
- Check-in begins an hour before boat’s departure. Boarding begins 30 minutes before departure. Tide and currents may delay our return to the dock. Please plan accordingly.
- Due to space and safety requirements, large coolers are not permitted on board, only very small carry-ons. No refreshments will be available onboard due to COVID modifications. You can bring your own!
- Please be aware that there may be boarding limitations for people with disabilities at the pier. Kindly call us to discuss if this might be an issue for you or your guest 718-390-0040.
- Please note FareHarbor is the processor of credit card payments for the National Lighthouse Museum. A charge for FareHarbor will appear on your credit card statement, not National Lighthouse Museum.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Lighthouse Boat Tours commence rain or shine.
Saturday, October 3, 2020
LOWER NY BAY TOUR TO SANDY HOOK LIGHT
Boarding at 3:00 pm returning at 6:30pm.
Explore fascinating and mysterious sites unfamiliar to most New Yorkers on this memorable boat ride of the lower Bay. Lighthouses described and seen on this exciting tour include: the Battery Weed Light of Fort Wadsworth; Coney Island Light; WestBank Light; Romer Shoal; Sandy Hook and tales of Princes Bay light; Staten Rear Range Light and Elm Tree light.
Thursday October 22, 2020
REVOLUTIONARY STATEN ISLAND & BOOK SIGNING WITH COUNCIL MEMBER JOE BORELLI
6pm, Limited Seating
$10, $5 for Museum Members
Friday, October 30, 2020
Aye, Aye Landlubbers.
Join us at our BUCCANEER’s BASH
BYOB and BYO Crew!!!
Prizes for best Crew…
Batten down the hatches…we will be having an on board Scavenger Booty Hunt!
Haunted Harbor Quiz…
Electronic submissions of your top three pics to firstname.lastname@example.org will create our after party slide show for all to enjoy.